Our Precious Makalynne

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

And We STILL Wait!!!!

Ugh! We are so frustrated! It has been 8 weeks and we are still just waiting!!! I must admit that we are very much over this part of the process.... I have had 2 complete melt downs with the agency over the past couple of weeks! My worker, Jessa, has been very patient and kind. However, I do wish that they could or would be a little more aggressive. She told me that they would call and check on things if we had not heard anything by Friday this week. My thought though is why wait until Friday? Why not today? I know that they know what's the best way ton approach this but it sure doesn't make it any easier for Makalynne's mommy to wait with no progress toward bringing her home! Oh well, we will continue to pray and wait.... we are still hopeful for later in the week! I will post when we have more news:(

No comments:

Post a Comment