Our Precious Makalynne

Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Ladybug Letter has arrived

Well, I was going to post today and talk about our wait! But, low and behold, I received an email from Jessa at Great Wall informing me that our Ladybug Letter had arrived!!! This is the letter informing us of our log in date with the CCAA! This means that we have officially been accepted by the CCAA as an adoptive family. Now, we just have to wait for the LSC (letter stating confirmation) to arrive. We are hoping to receive it within the next 5-6 weeks although it could take up to 10 weeks. We will see!!! So far we have been tracking along pretty well so we are just going to hold tight! God is good so we will leave it to Him and His time table!!! Once we get the LSC, we will then apply to immigration and the Consulate to obtain final approval. Then we will just wait for travel. We should travel within 3 months of Receiving the LSC so we will have a good guess of travel time once we get that! This has been a great day and we are so excited! I can't believe how close we are to getting our baby girl! I also requested an update today. I'll write more later on the questions I asked them to get answered. But, my biggest desire was definitely to receive more PHOTOS! I can't wait to see how much she has grown....

No comments:

Post a Comment