Our Precious Makalynne

Friday, March 11, 2011

Hip, Hip, Hooray!!!

I just got off the phone with Jessa at Great Wall. My adjudicator at immigration received my file yesterday. This process normally takes 7 - 10 days once the adjudicator gets the file to get it approved. However, we were so fortunate to get the adjudicator who stepped in to help us out last time again this time! She approved our file and put it in the mail yesterday afternoon!!! That has to be a record!!!! Only a few hours with the adjudicator, Hooray!!! I am definitely sending her a gift for all of her help, she is awesome! The unfortunate part was that she did not find the overnight Fedex label in my package and so she sent it out via regular mail... That means we should hopefully receive it by the middle of next week. As soon as we get that letter, I will send the last of my paperwork to the agency and send an email to the NVC to request the letter that I need from them. As soon as I get the NVC email, my agency will forward my file to Guanzhou to the US Consulate via courrier. It will take approximately 3-4 days to get there. Then, it will take 2 full weeks at the consulate before being sent to the CCAA. We are expecting the CCAA to have the file by the middle of April..... Please begin praying every day for us that our file will move expeditiously through the CCAA and that we get our travel dates for the beginning of May (hopefully by the 7th!). God has definitely shown His face today and reminded us that all things are possible if we will just trust Him! If things continue to move at this pace, we just may get to China by the second week of May:) We are so very thankful for the wonderful support that our friends and family have poured over us. We humbly ask for dedicated prayer during this last phase, we are almost there gang:) I'll post next week with the latest and greatest:))

No comments:

Post a Comment