Our Precious Makalynne

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Still Floating on Cloud 9!!!

We are still so excited!!! It has really become a reality for us now as we gaze our beautiful LSC! It is framed and on display in our living room for us and everyone else to see:) God is so good and faithful to His promises! Time has flown by this week and i am feeling pretty good so far, after all we are one week into the 3-5 week possible wait with immigration. We are still hoping that they will process our file sooner rather than later. But, hey, we can rest now knowing that Makalynne is ours and all we have to do is wait this final step out. I know the wait will get harder as more time elapses but I am really trying to keep myself focused on the positives so I don't go crazy before our travel approval arrives... I'll post with any news of course:)

No comments:

Post a Comment